Sunday 3 May 2015

Russian Doll: How To Dress For Winter Outdoor Yoga Classes!


In this video I demonstrate how I layer clothing for winter outdoor yoga classes!

I had dressed for a cold morning but it turned out to be 22 degrees so I needed to disrobe.

I could not miss the opportunity to record a lesson in dressing for you though.

I have:

  • 2 x normal leggings
  • 1 x wool leggings
  • 1 x fleece leggings
  • 1 x cotton long sleeve top
  • 1 x icebreaker 200gm top
  • 1 x fleece top
  • 1 x icebreaker neck buff
  • Not shown in the video I also had 1 x turtle neck jumper and 1 x icebreaker 320gm high neck top (I had taken them off already, realising how I had misjudged the temperature!)
  • I did not have my wool toe socks on but I recommend these and maybe shoes if you want
  • I also did not have on my long sleeve wool fingerless gloves, which I recommend for the cold
  • I could have worn a beret and sometimes do

6 comments:

  1. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post! womens distressed pants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring writings and I greatly admired what you have to say , I hope you continue to provide new ideas for us all and greetings success always for you..Keep update more information..
    Yoga Temple in India

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really i am impressed from this post....the person who created this post is a generous and knows how to keep the readers connected..Thanks for sharing this with us found it informative and interesting. Looking forward for more updates..
    200hr YTTC Dharmashala

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is excellent information. Thanks for sharing.
    Rishikesh yogi ashram is one of the best 200hr Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
    They provide the experienced teachers in traditional yoga practice is built on yoga asana, pranayama, meditation.
    200hr Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Nice Post really explained good information and Please keep updating us..... Thanks
    Yoga Teacher Training in Goa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is excellent information. Thanks for sharing.Yogatempleindia is one of the best Yoga Teacher Training in Goa.
    They provide the experienced teachers in traditional yoga practice is built on yoga asana, pranayama, meditation
    Yoga Teacher Training Goa.

    ReplyDelete